Saturday, April 02, 2005

Hired Help

I'm going to experiment hiring writers to create web content. To begin i'm going to have an article written about The Mall Of America which will be added to my Malls In Minnesota page. I just don't have any interest in visiting MOA to conduct the research so this will be a good chance to see if a writer can create an article that will compete effectivly with the other zillion web sites using those keywords in Google. Another project i'm going to try and use writers to work is my effort to expand my Sarbanes Oxley web site. This is a good niche from a revenue standpoint but again very competitive and boring so if this works out i'll have a way to expand content and I can focus on stuff i'm more interested in. I used www.elance.com to hire a writer and i'm still waiting on bids on the Sarbanes Oxley project. It will be interesting to see how this works out.