Sunday, January 25, 2009

GoDaddy Review My Web Hosting Provider

I've been a web publisher since 2002 and during this time i've been my own web host, as well as used web hosting from Aplus.Net and GoDaddy.Com as well as 1&1 Internet. Each web hosting provider offers much the same the registration of domains and web hosting services. One of my favorites is GoDaddy and also coincidently the one that gets ripped often for bad service etc. I've not found this in fact GoDaddy has been the most responsive web host i've worked with. I find that GoDaddy offers excellent value in their cheap linux or windows web hosting at about $4 per month if you pay for a year in advance. About a year ago I got my own VPS or Virtual Private Server from Godaddy and i've been very pleased. Using the VPS allowed me to stop hosting my websites from an old server in my house and move all my content to my Godaddy VPS. At first I worried about downtime but in the year i've been with them i've only had the server need rebooting twice and my revenue stream has been very consistant. Of course Godaddy also does a great job with domain registration and domain transfer services making them one of the most popular domain registration and web hosting solutions on the net. So if you are looking for a reliable and inexpensive web host ignore the complainers and give GoDaddy a try.