Saturday, October 04, 2008

Looking Forward To Doing Your Taxes?

I can tell it's year end as i'm wishing I had Turbo Tax 2008 so I could start plugging in information and getting an estimate on where I stand on my income taxes. Unfortunately Turbo Tax 2008 doesn't come out until late November or December. I've been a long time Turbo Tax customer so I have the benefit of having the previous years data pulled forward into the new version of TurboTax. While there are other types of income tax software, I can honestly say that there is no way i'd switch from Turbo Tax for my income tax software. Over the years my tax situation has become more and more complicated with two incomes, investments, rental property and a small business. Turbo Tax handles it all and I expect TurboTax 2008 to be better than ever.