Thursday, August 23, 2007

Minneapolis Bridge Colapse

When I heard that the bridge over the Mississippi on 35W in Minneapolis collapsed my first instinct was to head over to the scene to see what was going on. That day and in the days following I decided to stay away to allow for rescue crews to work in peace. I didn't really have to go to the scene because the bridge colapse in Minneapolis was so well documented. Now that a few weeks have gone by there are many videos and pictures on the internet of the collapsed bridge. Many have high production value and some make a great tribute to those injured and lost in the bridge colapse. I found a site that has taken some of the best video and slides of the Minnesota bridge colapse and put them all together. If your looking for more videos and pictures of the 35w colapse you may want to check out the website.