Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ford Dealers

Long ago I started a blog about various Ford Dealers. I wanted folks to know what I thought of Ford dealers around the country and by visiting their websites I sure wasn't finding it. If you look at the websites of many Ford dealers you'll find fluff and not alot of critical information. Many times just to get past the coupons and flash movies to see the hours of operation you'll need to click many times past the ads. In my opinion these Ford Dealers just don't get the web and throw up whatever website is done for them. My Ford dealer websites give just the core information, a short review and address and phone number info and many times hours of operation. In my opinion, if Ford dealers just offered the basics they'd draw plenty of customers who otherwise may turn off their browsers for other websites.