Saturday, January 15, 2011

Review Of Hilton Garden Inn Englewood CO 80112

In January 2011 I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel in Englewood Colorado for five days where I worked for a Colorado Ford dealer. I travel about once per month on business so having a hotel room that makes me comfortable is important. I am also frugle and and don't believe in wasting company money so I look for hotels that provide the things I need to be comfortable and they must be fairly priced. The Englewood Hilton Garden Inn Hotel met both of those needs. The room was about $99.00 per night had a basic setup bed, bathroom, TV Coffee Maker and a fridge which is a nice bonus. High speed wireless internet was free and worked fairly well. The TV was not a flat screen but I don't watch TV much anyway so for me this was not a factor. The bed was comfortable however the pillows were too soft so I had to pile them up. Housekeeping did a great job keeping the room clean and re-stocking my coffee packets. They also restocked the shampoo and lotion and soap which was nice as well. The pantry and fridge are what would keep me coming back to the Hilton Garden Inn chain if they all have this. It was very convenient to be able to grab a snack, drink or even a beer without sitting at the bar. This is something I usually don't see in business hotels. I had breakfast one morning which was ok but nothing i'm going to brag about, however the service was good. Overall I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn if you are staying in Englewood Colorado. The Hilton Garden Inn address is 9290 South Meridian Boulevard Englewood, CO 80112 the Hilton Garden Inn Englewod CO phone number is (303) 824-1550