Saturday, March 19, 2005

Long way to go to sell a Buell

Beer234

So i've got this 98 Buell S3T that I bought in February 04 from a Honda dealer. It was a fun bike but just didn't fit me so it was uncomfortable on long rides. I've had it forsale at All year and finally I got a bite. A guy from Canada who despite my revealing all its problems wants the bike sight unseen. I've been trying to figure how i'm going to get this motorcycle to Canada. Today I lucked out. Zylstra Harley Davidson in Elk river gave me a pallet which looks perfect. I started building walls and a roof to form a crate. My plan is to bring the Buell to Zylstra, then have them prep and mount the Buell to the pallet. I'm hoping to prep the walls so they can just put the crate together and have Roadway pick it up and send it north. Lots o work just to sell a bike though.